Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Narcissistic Tongue Biter

Isn't it everyone's dream to have a book written about all they have done -- or is it just me. Well, regardless of what everyone else wants, I will do my best to keep this blog to what goes on around me versus what I do....

Let's be honest, it's easy to write about yourself.... but unless you kill someone, have weird sex stories, or are famous, no one really cares about what you do.... and since I don't fall into the buckets above, I guess my life is pretty normal.... (Well if you don't include that experiment I attempted many years ago. Ha)

Anyway, this is my blog... these are my stories.... This is my life. I will choose my stories carefully and avoid the ME ME ME complex of being Randy Rains.

Yes, I am a narcissist, but I will try to bite my tongue -- even if it causes me to bleed.